- CBDA: Cannabidiolic acid, a major anti-inflammatory that works by inhibiting the COX-2 enzyme to enhance CBD’s natural effects.
- CBDV: Cannabidivarin varies only slightly from CBD, with initial research suggesting it could be valuable in the treatment of conditions like epilepsy, once again enhancing the natural effects of CBD.
- CBG: Cannabigerol is a powerful antibacterial compound that can inhibit cell growth in tumor/cancer cells while promoting bone growth and interacting well with other major cannabinoids.
- CBGA: Cannabigerolic Acid has similar effects to CBG, while acting as an even more potent anti-inflammatory.
- CBC: Cannabichromene is proven to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and inhibit cell growth in tumor/cancer cells (much like CBG), but unlike other cannabinoids, CBC effects are mediated through non-cannabinoid receptor interactions.
- CBN: Cannabinol offers a unique profile of effects when compared to CBD, while still offering proven benefits from pain relief to easing insomnia, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects that can seriously transform your life.
- Taken alone, any one of these cannabinoids could likely have a similar life-changing effect to what you get from CBD. But when they’re all combined, you get an unprecedented synergy that takes everything to the next level—with high-impact effects that you’ll feel right away.